Solid Lotion Bars
Solid Lotion Bars
Weight: Approximately 1 oz. (28.3 g).
Directions: With the palm of your hands, work the lotion bar for a few seconds. These lotion bars will melt at body temperature. Rub the bar directly onto your skin as needed to help moisturize dry and cracked skin.
Storage Instructions: Store your lotion bar in the reusable tin. Keep it at room temperature and never leave your lotion bar inside a hot room or car because it will melt. I like to keep my lotion bar in my mini fridge, so that it always stays solid and cool and has a longer shelf life. If your lotion bar melts, don’t worry. Simply pop it in the fridge as soon as possible, and it will solidify nicely. However, you might notice that it looks a little grainy. This usually happens because the shea butter did not mix properly with the other oils before if became solid again. No worries. Your lotion bar will melt together as soon as you rub it into your skin. Use within 6 months.
- This listing is for one solid lotion bar only.
- Solid lotion bars are made in small batches.
- Because my lotion bar is a handcrafted item, no two will look or weigh the same. Your solid lotion bar may have a slight variance in color and texture.
- All solid lotion bars come packaged in a 2 oz. reusable tin with label.
- Use only as directed.
- For external use only. Do NOT ingest.
- If applying product directly to feet, please use caution to avoid slipping or falling.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If irritation occurs, please discontinue use. Consult your physician if irritation persists.
- Nut Allergen: All solid lotion bars contain ingredients from tree nuts.
Ingredients: Almond oil, sunflower oil, beeswax, cocoa butter, shea butter, vitamin E, and fragrance.