Sample Soap Stack
Sample Soap Stack
Weight: Approximately 6 to 10 oz. (170.0 - 283.4g).
Our sample soap stack bundles include end pieces that are hand cut so actual weight may vary.
Note: To increase the longevity of your handmade soap, please keep it dry between uses. Consider using a soap dish that drains well with a soap saver pad and keep it away from direct streams of water.
- This listing is for one sample soap stack only.
- Each soap sample stack comes with 4 random soap end pieces. These stacks are pretty big.
- These sample pieces come from handcrafted small batches of soap.
- Because my soap is a handcrafted item, no two pieces or soap stacks will look or weigh the same. Soap end pieces may have a slight variance in color and texture.
- All soap end pieces are individually shrink wrapped. Each stack of 4 or 5 soap end pieces are tied together using twine string with a label attached that lists the names of each soap piece and their scent. It is packaged in a biodegradable and compostable food grade paper bag.
- Please remove any dry botanicals on top of soap before use.
- Some dark colors may appear in the soapsuds and wash dark on your skin. Do not be alarmed. It will wash right out and will not stain your washcloth, loofah sponge, or towel.
- All soaps are colored with high quality and ethically sourced mica colorants and pigments.
- I use eco-friendly/biodegradable glitter.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
Nut Allergen: All soaps contain ingredients from tree nuts.
Ingredients: Olive oil, distilled water, coconut milk, aloe vera juice, coconut oil, cocoa butter, sodium hydroxide, shea butter, almond oil, castor oil, avocado oil, fragrance, kaolin clay, and colloidal oats. Some soaps may contain herbs, botanicals, eco-friendly glitter, natural additives, and additives from tree nuts.