Weight: Approximately 5.0 oz. (141.7 g). All soaps are hand cut so actual weight may vary slightly.
Note: To extend the life of your handmade soap, please keep it dry between uses. Consider using a soap dish that drains well with a soap saver pad and keep it away from direct streams of water.
- This listing is for one bar only.
- Each bar of soap is handcrafted in small batches.
- Because my soap is a handcrafted item, no two bars will look or weigh the same. Soap may have a slight variance in color and texture.
- All soaps come packaged in shrink wrap and labeled.
- Please remove any dry botanicals on top of soap before use.
- Some dark colors may appear in the soapsuds and wash dark on your skin. Do not be alarmed. It will wash right out and will not stain your washcloth, loofah sponge, or towel.
- Avocado is rich in proteins that help moisturize and nourish dry skin. It is full of Vitamin E, which is great for your skin.
- Spinach powder is an algae that is rich in chlorophyll , antioxidants, and Vitamins such as A, B, and E. It helps remove grime and impurities that clog your pores.
- Spirulina powder is rich in nutrients, vitamins, and both fatty and amino acids.
- Chamomile powder is rich in antioxidants and provides lots of moisturizing benefits to the skin.
- Kaolin clay provides a nice slip and helps clear out excess oil, dirt, and pollution without irritating and over-stripping the skin of its natural and beneficial oils.
- Colloidal oats improve skin dryness by providing moisture and leaving it feeling hydrated and smooth.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If irritation occurs, please discontinue use. Consult your physician if irritation persists.
- Nut Allergen: All soaps contain ingredients from tree nuts.
Ingredients: Olive oil, coconut oil, coconut milk, cocoa butter, shea butter, sodium hydroxide, avocado oil, castor oil, distilled water, avocado purée, kaolin clay, colloidal oats, spinach powder, colloidal oats, chamomile powder, spirulina powder, and dried forget me not flowers.